After some contemplation, here's 15 titles i'll be offering for bookswap/bookloan. i'll be adding more titles soon. but, wait, i have to set a separate blog for this thing, as not to disrupts my regular blog. and also i am really bad at writing book review. so, most probably, the books offered will only contain basic descriptions and maybe a link to a better review online. ya, that's a cheat, i know.
1. MISTER PIP by Lloyd Jones [2006, BantamDell]
2. MIDNIGHT'S CHILDREN by Salman Rushdie [2008, Vintage (reprint of 1981, Random House]
3. BY THE RIVER PIEDRA I SAT DOWN AND WEPT by Paulo Coelho [1996, Harper Collins]
4. TAPAI by Hishamuddin Rais [2010, ZI Publications]
5. FOOTPRINTS IN THE PADDY FIELDS by Tina Kisil [2010, MPH Publishing]
6. STONES INTO SCHOOLS by Greg Mortenson and Mike Bryan [2009, Penguin Books]
7. FRED AND EDIE by Jill Dawson [2007, Hodder and Stoughton (reprint of 2000 work)]
8. SEDUCE ME AT SUNRISE by Lisa Kleypas [2008, Piatkus Books]
9. TRUE NORTH by Kimberly Kafka [2001, Pan Books]
10. A PRISONER OF BIRTH by Jeffrey Archer [2008, Pan Books]
11. OTHELLO by William Shakespeare edited by Gerald Eades Bentley [1965, Penguin Books]
12. THE SCARPETTA FACTOR by Patricia Cornwell [2009, Putnam's Sons]
13. TURNING THIRTY by Mike Gayle [2000, Hodder and Stoughton]
14. THE FAMILY WAY by Tony Parsons [2005, HarperCollins]
15. SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL by Sarah Webb [2003, Pan Books]
these books are available for swap/ loan. just drop a comment.
terms and conditions:
1. Malaysian residing in Malaysia (elsewhere, the postage fees will choked me to death)
2. bookswap* will have the priority over bookloan** (as i love to read too)
3. follower of this blog will have priority over the noner
4. max of two books per person at a time. no time limit of holding, unless specified so.
5. borrower are obliged to post (mail) the book to the next borrower
*bookswap= i lend you my book, you lend me yours.
**bookloan= i lend you my book.