Wednesday, January 14, 2009

si Webber kasi tag

RULES: ~ Bold the statements that are true for you.Italicise the statements that you wish are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test~


I miss somebody right now.

I love vacation.

I bake a cake.

I do not watch TV these days.

I wear glasses or contact lenses.

I love to play video games.

I am married.

I have tried marijuana.

I still in love with my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.

I have been in a threesome.

I believe honesty is usually the best policy.

I have changed mentally over the last year.

I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.

I curse.

I’m totally smart.

I’ve broken someone’s bones.

I’m paranoid sometimes.

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.

I need money right now.

I love sushi.

I talk really, really fast.

I am a millionaire. 
I have long hair.

I have lost money in Las Vegas.

I have at least one sibling.

I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.

I couldn’t survive without Caller ID.

I like the way I look.

I am usually pessimistic.

I have a lot of mood swings.

I have a hidden talent.

I have a lot of friends.

I am currently single.

I have pecked someone of the same sex.

I enjoy talking on the phone.

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

I love to shop.

I would rather shop than eat.

I don't hate anyone.

I am a pretty good dancer.

I love sex.

I have a cell phone.

I believe in God.

I watch MTV on a daily basis.

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.

I’ve rejected someone before.

I want to have children in the future.

I have changed a diaper before.

I’ve called the cops on a friend before.

I am not allergic to anything.

I have a lot to learn.

I’m shy around members of the opposite sex.

I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.

I have tried alcohol before.

I own the South Park movie.

I would die for my best friend. 
I love to chat (YM/MSN/etc..)

I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.

I have used my sexuality to advance my career.

I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.

Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.

I am happy at this moment.

I’m obsessed with girls.

I’m obsessed with boys.

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.

I study for tests most of the time.

I am comfortable with who I am right now.

I have more than just my ears pierced.

I walk barefoot wherever I can.

I have jumped off a bridge.

I love sea turtles.

I spend ridiculous money on makeup.

Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.

I’m proficient in a musical instrument.

I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.

I hate office jobs.

I love sci-fi movies.

I went college out of state.

I like sausages.

I love kisses.

I fall for the worst people.

I can’t live without black eyeliner.

I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.

I usually like covers better than originals.

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake’s slither.

I have ridden/owned a horse.

I still have every journal I’ve written in.

I can’t stick to a diet.

I talk in my sleep.

I wear a toe ring.

I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with.

I am a caffeine junkie.

I feel sad sometimes.

I’m an artist.

I only clean my room when necessary.

I am an adrenaline junkie.

I love being happy.

I am on diet.


ok, done Webber.. bah, if you guys have spare time to kill... try lah arr: Nika, Vitty, Mell, Sara and Tapayas (idup lagi kah ko ni incik?)




23 comments:

jenkays said...

what do you mean by italicking "I have jumped off a bridge." didn't we did exactly that last month?? hahhahah

Merl•Revlis said...

I quote: "ok, done Webber.. bah, if you guys have spare time to kill... try lah arr: Nika, Vitty, Mell, Sara and Tapayas (idup lagi kah ko ni incik?)"

which mell tu ah? cos banyak suda pakai nama 'mell' nih. maybe i shud use my name: merl (as in pearl), or just stick to mell(tsm4).

kukuanga said...

jen... dei.. apa bridge sana di pulau tu?! lets do a higher bridge jen... mau?

mell,
ko saja bah mell sy ada sini...

jenkays said...

bridge bah tu di P.3 tu..bukan kah..uii tinggi juga wo...sampai terluka-luka juga sia...bridge lebih tinggi tidak mau la..nanti tia jadi pulak p manila hahaha

kukuanga said...

i heard sana di pilipin tu ada tempat bungee jump... (lets do it! lets do it there!)(belum beli tikit agi jen...) aiyaaa... ko luka pasal pigi pijak tu barnacles.

i'm learning tagalog now...hee... and i plan to be not-so-vegetarian there.. so i cud eat.. eat.. and eat...

Merl•Revlis said...

Wawah.. manila? Nakapagsa salita ka ba ng tagalog?

anyway, thanks for the tag. siou i dont do tag. :) macam mana intersting pun tu tag yg sa kana bagi, sa nda pernah buat. p.a.m.a.l.a.s gia.

kukuanga said...

mell,
sy pun balik2 ckp x mau buat tag... tapi, yg ni sy suka! bah, tiapa lah bah kalau ko x mau buat...(mangkali menarik juga tu tau apa yg ko rasa2 menarik..)

manila! mau tag along?

Merl•Revlis said...

heheh klu sa buat tu tag pun, tatap 60% sa monombirang. ya maybe i shud do that, just for fun bah kan. tingu la.. :p

walala.. manila tu dlm list sa tu. bila kamurang mo pii? mana tau cukup suda budget sa, mo juga join.

jenkays said...

yeah togou let's eat the...apa panggil tu..telur tu ..wakakkaa..i DARE you..!!! ada bungee jump..!!!!!!!yes let's do it together ..this is one thing in my life i wanna do hahaha...

Mell..yeah join us the more the merier wakakkaa...hi I am Jane wakakakka

kukuanga said...

mell, tatap gia tu yg monombirang (i didnt expect less from you!)
manila tu lambat lagi... bulan 6 (13-17)

jen...i have no prob eating balut... sy rasa ok bah tu.

Merl•Revlis said...

err...hi Jane (was going to do the 'me mell, you jane' joke but that's impolite)... lol

kukuanga~ bulih bah tu kalau bulan anam. lama lagi bah tu, kalau tangan tia gatal mo bili itu-ini, bulih juga sa menyamak ikut kamurang.

balut? errrr....... jauh-jauh.

kukuanga said...

mell,
tiak payah polite sgt sama c Jen ni. bah, joinlah arr.. (inda juga best sgt kami pny grup ni, but, kami tau makan!)

ppong said...

Hehe bagus kamurnag try tu telur bangas yg fames sana tu. kahkah, tapi sia tgk ja la k. sia rasa ada juga tu mcD sana tu.

kahkah.. uihhh..best juga bah ni grup. kahkah, kalau teminum sikit, buli juga kalah bon jovi pny show baaa..

heheh jen..

kukuanga said...

pong... pigi lah ni kan?
aiya... jauh ko pigi sana.. mesti try o tuu..

yg cakapan sy sana atas tu pong, adalah untuk dorang yg rather tidur atas ayunan than pigi snorkeling masa pigi pulau... heeeee... pamalas.. time makan, capat sj bangun..

ada hati mau pg bungee jump.. itu solero sana genting pun inda mau.. heeeee..

jenkays said...

ala mell..
let's start again...U Mell Me jane...where Tarzan?? hahhaha..

ya la pong best ba ni grup...MATTA pun kalah bah..!! hahaha... ala pong kita beli satu balut lepas tu share 7 org..sia mo kaki dia saja hahaha...apa kelas mcD..!! tu makanan biasa...!!
(terus muka nerbes sia terpikir balut)

kukuanga said...

owh... come on jen... dont pick on my friend (mell, as i told you earlier, no need to be polite with jane)

aiyak... where's ur sense of advanture arrr? makan bah tu jen... makan...

jenkays said...

manada picking on mell...kan..mell? baru mo berkenalan bah ni...MEL u a photo lover too?? hehehe..ada peak ur blog tadi wow...great!! dahsyat la ..mari kasi racun si togou ni beli ...wakakka..cepat lah tgou beli...ada juga gambar sia byk-2 nanti masa p manila wakakkaa...kita ada jumping session nanti lagi k..!!

oh ya lupa..pong sia sudah byk praktis lagu ni..ko sdh siap tu compilation lagu kah? jgn lupa asyik ah hahaha si fread punya

kukuanga said...

ui jen.. you leave message to mell in his blog lah bah... ko ni..(and yeah... you're picking on him!)ya.. diabilang dia bukan DSLR slinger.. but, he's meticulous and took great pic (bah... jen, ko punya geng ni)

dei.... ne ada lagu asyik kat manila?

Merl•Revlis said...

si jen, mo bagi2 makan balut lagi tu. kaki juga yg dia pilih. (kaki makan ka dia tu kukuanga?)

bah kukuanga, tadi sa main2 boss sa punya Sony T200. ada face detection, touch screen sama smile shutter. hebat sekali. kalau ko lukis gambar smiling face di karatas pun dia automatic gambar. hebat sekali. -_-'

oh tapi ko mo bili dslr pula tu kan? bah apa lagi. heheheheh

~jen, duii itu kamera sa jadi dust collector tu. yg baru2 ni sa pakai, bukan lagi ada dustbunny, dustelephent pun ada malakat.

kukuanga said...

kaki makan?! ko tanya lah c jen. dei... kami ni semua type yg urg bilang "membabi buta" kalau pasal makan..... go figure!

heeeeee.... (huh?!)yr dad pun suka sm SONY? T200 ahhhh..

DSLR? boleh pikir and kasi masuk dlm wish list jak lah tu mell. (rupanya.. aku sgt banyak utang..nasip teda utang sama along, kalau tidak, matai! matai!)

Merl•Revlis said...

err itu Sony T200 tu boss (office) punya. bukan my dad. tapi since my mom pakai sony ericsson also, so sa kasi my dad sony ericsson juga la.

oooh.. sa rasa kamurang ni jenis yg kalau ampai makanan di mija, sepa yg lambat angkat sudu means terpaksa belapar la tu kan? tiapa sa belatih dulu kungfu chopstick supaya bulih berabut makanan sama kamurang nanti.

kukuanga said...

upsss... oooo...'boss'. ok. (since i call my dad,'boss'- just to annoy him and much to his disapproval) siok bah, bikin dia maradang2.. nah, salah paham sy!

hahahahhahaha... kira ilmu tinggi sdh kami ni tau. bah! berlatih kama. amaran: kami geng yg tidak 'berhati perut' kalau psl makan...

jenkays said...

eh sia masuk kah dalam group babi buta tu? hahaha..lupa pulak ya lah sia pun termasuk hehehe...short term memory...tp mell aku ni kira yang sopan sikit lah dari durang...hahaha..hari tu jumpa pun tercultural shock sikit cara durang tu...tapi kalo stop berfikir mesti sia kelaparan ..so apa lagi join lah wakakaka...aku ahli geng babi tapi tak buta...wakaakaaka