Monday, January 4, 2016

Book Read 2015

The list of my Book Read 2015

1. Lethal by Sandra Brown
5. Slam by Nick Hornby
6. High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
9. The Weight of Heaven by Thrity Umrigar
10. Diagnosis by Dr. Anwar Fazal, Dr. Aizzat & Dr. Azah
11. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Moksin Hamid

I am pretty sure i read a bit more than the listed books. But, i'm too lazy to dig up. However, I also have no doubt i didnt manage to reach my reading target of 52 books last year. 

I managed to write some posts for the book read. It's linked to the title, so feel free to click on them. its not much, just a little note to myself and a bit of reflection after read. I will try harder this year to write a more constructive post (ahhh..iya *sigh*) for each book read. 

2016 will be a challenging year to all of us. Challenges that will make us keen to be better and stronger. Cheers!! to a brand new year. 

I'm not  a big fan of a Mollywood Bollywood (!) movie, but of Dilawle's Gerua - thats a wicked number.

No comments: