Tuesday, January 12, 2016

4 books to Read in January 2016

My USB cable from my (very outdated Iphone) to laptop was faulty and can't be recognized by the device. Needed to upload the pic to FB. Then, from FB to this blog. A long way to do thing, but, it works. (i'm happy)

Ya, just a picture of my TBR (To Be Read) January. I'd done the first book, The Sum of Our Days by Isabel Allende. Each of the book will get a post. (Hopefully- please read this with a wan smile).


I'd be reading the books in this order:
#1 The Sum of Our Day by Isabel Allende
#2 The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
#3 Darling by Richard Rodriguez
#4 The Magician's Land by Lev Grossman

All of these are from my BBW2015 purchase. I am super excited for book #4, because the previous 2 books (in the magicians series) are really good. Yes. Harry Potter is for kids. This is for us, wistful adults. 

Happy reading!

No comments: