Monday, October 10, 2011

BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALE

I am heading to that bad wolf galore.. muahahha.. and i feel like a vampire smelling blood. and i hope i can bully somebody to drive me up to do the killing. and to pacify me when the taking get too serious.

For more info and direction to this place, click on this link



the magician. Lev Grossman

I am discovering the magic of Lev Grossman. the handsomest and smartest author i've discovered so far. well, second smartest actually, my genius author is still Stephen Jay Gould. i'll post a review on Lev's book, The Magicians sometime next week.

6 comments:

ppong said...

so this is the Hitz.fm talked about. kenapa lah tidak bikin di kk. bah beli banyak2, nanti bawa balik some next week ya. dis sister of you cant afford beli buku, she melipak sana kedai buku last sunday baca buku secara free. wakaka.

kukuanga said...

hahaha... macamana mau jual bejuta buku di KK? orang KK beli buku ka? (paling temberang pny statement- orang KK baca buku meh?)

sad fact, but, sabah is in the lower rank of literacy in the country.

jenkays said...

hello...is it me your talking to..hahaha...tetiba menyanyi..! i know the place..!ko kasi blanja me makan lah and i will drive you there..! ok?

kukuanga said...

muahahha.. sampai juga tu mesej yeee..
oraito! thursday yek.

jenkays said...

asal blanja makan besar i ok jer...!

Hidayah Ismawi said...

Haha..sounds like you are enjoying the book :)

Am sooooooo sad that I'm stuck in Kuantan and can't go to the BBW sale ..