Thursday, January 27, 2011

? MOYMOY PALABOY ?

So, i changed the layout, and the title with a description. (its really not fair, to give title 'just musing' for a blog-----> when the owner, herself rarely muse over things she wrote). in accordance with this year's resolution to keep things as simple as possible and to be concise as possible (mmph... no, it'll always be a murky posts). i try to narrow down the content of my entry to 3 topics; book, outdated movie and music. but, sometime, you know, i'll go rambling off topics. hey.. i'm trying.

some changes are good. hopefully, this is one of those, despite the geeker sound title.

and to qualify this post to the title, i'll give a link for my best discovery this week (its a cross of short movie + music). i'm intending to share these funny guys antics, monday. but, i'll be away monday. so here goes a link to their youtube crazies. dip in the treasures (it gets more than 16 mil view hits) and tell me what you think of them. (personally, i love their Bohemian Rhapsody piece the most)

O happy weekend guys. to those heading home for CNY/ holidays, safe journey.

4 comments:

kayau said...

looking forward to see you next entry :)

jenkays said...

kasi semangat gwe utk membaca dengan lebih lagi..!

bloggari said...

Yes it was Cilla :) she is 5 years old, in April she will be 6 years old. She is like a baby for me: i take care of her like she was my own baby haha :) She will always be a puppy for me :D
i love internet too! It is cool to get know new people although you might never see them in reality :)
Now i put a mud mask on my face, i always do that on sundays :) it is a tradition for me haha.
What have you been doing today? I was to my friend with my family and my friend's mum had made dinner for us and we ate very good food :) it was nice to spend a sunday eating good food and talking with people.
btw, i love too long comments :) it's nice to know that someone wants to talk and comment and is interesting about things i do or own or something :)
take care!

kukuanga said...

kayau,
aich... thanks. orang ini akan berusaha selalu membuat post.(azam baru kunun).

jen... wakakakka! silly!

bloggari, as always, i'll leave comment on your page. i'd put you on my blog list too..