so, i should be posting of my year's first quarter progress.
1. to lose weight and maintain it at my ideal of 50-52 kg.
i am 65. that's a 4 kg hike since january. failed.
2. drive a car (i've put this on hold for years..)
3. go holiday with my parents (Mulu and Indo)
4. register for a postgrad prog
went for an interview that hopefully will help cover this item. Verdict: hopeless
5. monthly hiking trip
April and no single trip yet...
6. read 100 books
7. buy a house
in the process of getting a one single bed apartment. and i dont consider that as a house.
8. start on my lifetime dream
i've been talking about it with family and close friends. so far, its still in the 'dream' stage. next step is to open an account and make proper plan on how to execute.
9. learn to make my own garment
10. buy myself a cosy sofa and bed
11. take picture(s), daily
more like, every other day.
12. write letter/ card to close friends and family (i used to do this)
i am sending card for my Christian friends for Easter.
how do i fare? slow kan?