Thursday, September 4, 2008

tending faith

my sis gave me a heartbreaking phonecall just now, concerning matter close to our heart. and it sadden my spirit. (but more when my sis made the confession earlier this year-my spirit still yearns for redemption). when thing like faith being discussed, i really can't help but to think.. (you have to be seriously thinking of the base and foundation of your life!!) and for me... you can't do it halfway... believing but not really believing. as for me, i've made my choice

i put my faith on Jesus. genuinely, honestly believe in Him. certain that, when this life is over, He'll be there for me. doing everything He could to have me. and if i need to be anywhere for eternity, i'll choose to have Jesus with me.

faith come with faithfullness. its easy to acquire faith, but to remain faithfull... thats another matter. a simple faith will never really complete (full) without being faithfull.

as for other faiths..i doubt theres any other faith..

on Christ the solid rock i stand
all other ground is sinking sand

No comments: