Thursday, September 4, 2008

a prayer fo him

there's a time when we're so in love and miss a person badly that we cry out to the ONE up there and thus... a prayer for him

a reminder for myself, that at one point of my life i was edging to desperation.

A Prayer for a Him

I pray that you keep him safe
Wherever he is
I pray that you watch over him
Wherever he is
I pray that you keep him company
Wherever he is
I pray that you will guide him
All days of his life

I pray for his happiness
I pray for his completeness
I pray for his every need
According to your own will
Let it be

I pray mostly,
For him to become a man after your own heart



What can a girl prays for a man she loves?
What more a girl can do but to pray for everything?
Everything and so much more!

16082008 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.

No comments: