Thursday, February 7, 2019

CNY Holiday in Ranau

I secured the flight ticket to KK last year, made a double booking for Christmas and needed to pay extra for the rescheduling. This kind of unwise money spending really is not necessary. This year, i'm making a commitment to really tract my spending according to my budget. I'm tracking all my scheduled flight online via AirAsia loyalty programme BIG membership on my phone.

My CNY holiday was on the 1st to 7th February 2019, my overall budget is RM250.

First purchase defying my No Spend Year is Ninso's plastic Slippers. Its only RM2.50, but i think its a justified buy: because i dont have a house slippers in Ranau. Overall spending is about RM288.50, bursting the budget by RM38.50. I am still working around this budget thing, I'll allow myself three months trial for monthly budget to work. 

I got extra RM100 from picking rambutan for sale during the holiday. I will put that money to my Indo trip next month. 


Happy CNY. May the year of the pig brings us more prosperity and happiness.

No comments: