Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tip of Borneo Music Fest

From Borneo Post online, today. from this year onwards, the Tip of Borneo Music Fest will be featured in Sabah Tourism calendar as a major tourism event. Yay!

this year, it'll be on 16-17/ july.

Outdoor music performances, beautiful sunset on a beautiful beach. i have no idea who'll be performing. last year, Jesselton philharmonic orchestra was there. this year, i hope, i'll be there to join the crowd, cheering and listening to good stuffs. what's more? it's FREE ADMISSION. just bring your own mats.

ya, check with these people regarding the music fest. there might be slight changes from what they offered last year.

A reminder: Miri Jazz Festival is sometime in October. never been. maybe this year should. i should.

2 comments:

bloggari said...

Hi there, Lydia :) My name is Maria. And yes, I have been very busy :/ I have read to two exams and then I went for the weekend to my boyfriend and I came today home. Tomorrow I will have my last exam and the next exam I will have is in two months :) A little break is always nice.

Sorry, that I haven't been able to read your blog. I noticed that you have written many posts, I will read them after this comment :)

Yes I have heard about the Chinese New Year. Only the name hehe. How do you celebrate it? Do you eat some special food or something? I mean, when it's Christmas we always it ham and fish and so on. So is it the same thing with Chinese New Year? Some special food etc.

bloggari said...

That's so interesting! I love to learn things about other cultures. I think it's very cool that you have Chinese friends although you and your family aren't chinese :) it makes you multiculturell :) that's a good thing. Soo, if it's now good time to get married, have you find someone to marry with? ;) haha :) How old are you ? Or are you already married? :O gosh, i don't know anything about you :D

In Finland we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. But on 1st of May we celebrate that it will be summer :D But in Finland many doesn't know WHY we have holiday on 1st May... Everybody goes drinking alcohol and have parties...

How is the weather there you live? I just looked out of the window... I only see snow, snow and snow :DD The wind is very angry, it was very hard to walk home from school in that wind :DD But I managed home hehe.