Wednesday, February 17, 2010

berbagas

i was home the whole time during CNY. my runny nose and fever get better (still in a stage of mild flu) though.

so i read. East of Eden bothered my mind. (i didnt read the thick book, i cheated by reading the condensed one). O! that was done, long ago. it was so tiresome and had i stumble on the condensed version first, i wont be bothered to read the whole book (mangkali la.. but, then, mau check juga bah tu kan?). the concept of "Thou mayest". kasi bagas in my heart.

this morning, i google up East of Eden and found out that: ada movie based on the book! James Dean, the leading actor. duh!

and i think i've found reason to dream on (like i need reason. hahaha!). sometime we are blessed enough to chance upon something, someone yang bikin bagas dalam hati. this one really did hit me square on my stomach. (oddly enough, perasaan sakit yang sayup-sayup). i hope it will keep, i'd like to rise daily, knowing the pain.

hopefully, by friday, the first step for my backpacking tour sealed and my pray: it will change the way my mind works, expand my horizon. in short, ada bagas dia dalam -dalam -dalam hati.

in perfect accordance in observing the Lent.

8 comments:

Merl•Revlis said...

i really-really mo kurik ko punya books collection one day.
haih...

word verification: heessess (he-s-s or he Sot Sikit) wakakak

Dy said...

Tell me what does "bagas" mean geng?

kukuanga said...

mell,
someday huh? (mana ko tau sy really baca tu buku? kasi tembirang2 saja mangkali bah ni kan?) sot!

Dy,
bagas= mark?, tint? (bekas? kesan?)
depends highly on subject matter.
here, i used bagas sebagai "kesan"/ "sesuatu yang tertinggal"

Night said...

limpas...limpas....mau kasi tingal bagas juga tmpt ko..org putih kata "footprint" ba kan..hehehehe..

kukuanga said...

hhaha.. pare, u got it!

Dy said...

ooo... kasi tinggal kesan... jarang ada yang begitu significant kan till boleh bikin bagas dalam hati... so when we chance upon it, boleh consider ourselves lucky.

Is tomorrow's hike on?

kukuanga said...

dy,
Nope. the hike's been postponed to march. banyak betul aktiviti besok. ada sukan utk medical club di Bau stadium... ramai budak sy terlibat. have to go to cheer for them jua..

nanti i give u our new date.

Dy said...

Oh okie... nanti update ya...

Besok me going guntingan rambut! Chop it all of! Chop Chop Chop! Wish me luck!