Wednesday, December 31, 2008

good morning

woke up real early today. it's cold! brrrrr! (like real cold!!). then, i realized i was sleeping on the floor (POTC!, we were watching that last night!) nobody bothered to wake me up (apa punya siblings!). poor big bro..he's sleeping like (sleeping la) about 4 fts away. woke him to go sleep downstairs and i head for my room. (almost 5, and i'm in love with my comforter... can't sleep, so i surf the internet, checking out others blog)

heeee.. found a very interesting link (a blog in my list to another blog) (she's in love with you!!- mau saja cakap macam tu, but... yay! so, busy body!)... felt  good to speculate...

back to earth. my room's next to my parents. i can hear them talking now,  in that hushy tone.. i love waking up to hear that voices, listening to them talking a while.. then praying together. i knew, today's morning prayer will be extra long. and... i'm waiting for sunrise (bising betul ayam!)

i feel good. 2009 will be  a great year for me. a year to look back and smile and thank God... G'bye 2008. . (been  a good year. more ups than downs) and i consider myself very lucky.
and a song to fit the mood... 


all her songs are my favourite. 

will go back to KK today. then.. to Kuching (i miss the place)

why? all intense feeling produce same stabbing like feel in our heart? (or should i make appointment with my doc to check whats wrong with my jantung?) time to do med-check up..

No comments: