Monday, March 7, 2011

wishes do come true, unexpectedly

be really carefull when you make a wish. they may just come true, unexpectedly, without a warning, at a time you'd say, not really a good time.

last week, i gleefully wrote about me 'going to heaven' in reading frenzy. i thought, i have at least more than a week to read, analyse and write the proposal. i didnt count on the 4 days of examination paper editing (i have to be the urusetia, since our setiausaha peperiksaan, En. Saza had to take emergency leave because his FIL nazak) the job required me to be the serf to prepare for PPoint presentation, editing other's questions, questioning other's questions. my own subjects, i had to prepare the questions at night, leaving no time for me to read.

my precious weekend was cut short by period pain (in i refuse to talk about what a hormon imbalance can do to a woman). merely finish reading and making short note on Godin's survival is not enough, carbon metric measurement and national green policy. and made an outline for my proposal.

i should be reading Design For Environment by Fiskel yesterday. but, instead, i spent the day preparing for my naziran today. they're coming for pengenalan kimia's outlier. i am the pengajar for that subject and the coordinator for the class. i feel pathetic. i need more than a potter's hand to mould 'rejected' clay. really.. have you ever tried teaching chemistry to kids with 8E in SPM science? (and now, i'm bitching) sorry. i cant afford the energy to be negative. tomorrow, is the last day to submit the application.

but, let me survive today first. i'm writing this while waiting for my 'algojo'

i'm listening to the morning benders--- they're awfully zen'ing.

_________________________________________________________________________
update: i got myself a merciful algojo. they're totally not what i've expected. my head's still intact and still where it suppose to be. and now, i'm humming "God be merciful to me.. on Thy grace i place my plea, planteous in compassion Thou..", you know, the Jars of Clay version.

2 comments:

ppong said...

all the best!

kukuanga said...

ahahaha.. thanks.